Champagne Yacht Charters Starting As Low As $3,300.
Weekday charters starting at $3,300 for 3 hours | Monday – Thursday
Weekend charters starting at $4,200 for 4 hours | Friday – Sunday
Deposit: $1,000 – Due immediately and non-refundable.
Remaining balance: Due three days prior to the event.
*Staff gratuity not included.
Prices do not included: Alcohol, food or staff gratuity
- Departure San Diego Bay
- Departure Time Please arrive 30 mins early for a prompt departure.
- Return Time Approximately 4pm or 9pm. **Additional times available per request.
- Dress Code Casual, comfortable swimwear, boating attire.
- Included 5 Star AccommodationBeverage HostestCaptain ProvidedCupsDeckhand ProvidedDrinking WaterFloatiesIceMixers ProvidedPaddle BoardPaper GoodsPersonal GuidePlatters & Display SettingsProfessional Sound AV SystemServing PlatesTowelsUtensils
- Not Included CateringLive MusicSea PlaneWater Sports
Anchor in Coronado, CA
Cruise the San Diego Bay
Loading dock directly behind Peohe's Restaurant
History of the city
San Diego Bay is a natural harbor and deepwater port located in San Diego County, California near the U.S.–Mexico border. The bay, which is 12 miles (19 km) long and 1 to 3 miles (1.6 to 4.8 km) wide, is the third largest of the three large, protected natural bays on California's entire 840 miles (1,350 km) long coastline after San Francisco Bay and Humboldt Bay. The highly urbanized land adjacent to the bay includes the city of San Diego (eighth largest city in the United States) and four other cities: National City, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach and Coronado.
Considered to be one of the best natural harbors on the west coast of North America, it was colonized by Spain beginning in 1769. Later it served as base headquarters of major ships of the United States Navy in the Pacific until just before the United States entered World War II, when the newly organized United States Pacific Fleet primary base was transferred to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. However, San Diego Bay remains as a home port of major assets, including several aircraft carriers, of the United States Pacific Fleet, and as a result of base closures beginning in the 1980s, facilities in San Diego Bay are the major naval base facilities still in operation in California.
Charter Review Scores and Score Breakdown
- Sea Plane
- Party Bus to and from the Yacht
- Outside Catering
- Balloon Decorations
- Private Chef
- Alcoholic beverages ARE NOT PROVIDED. We do provide plenty of ice, large coolers for beer and champagne as well as a bartender to help serve. We can accommodate requests ranging from onboard chefs to outside catering.
- The maximum capacity is 40 people due to COVID-19. Exceeding that number is at the risk of being boarded by Coast Guard or Harbor police which could result in terminating the cruise. (More Guests may be considered for an additional charge on a case by case situation)
- ABSOLUTELY No Drugs, illegal substances or underage drinking will be permitted! (This too will result in terminating the cruise).
- Please, NO heels or hard shoes for ladies. Flats Or sandals only!!
- Smoking is allowed on the back deck only.
- Excessive Drunk behavior or disorderly conduct including destructive behavior will result in early termination of the charter.
- Please No jumping off the 3rd level.
- No Toilet Paper or Tampons in toilets.