Champagne Yacht Charters Starting As Low As $3,800.
Weekday charters starting at $3,800 for 3 hours | Monday – Thursday
Weekend charters starting at $4,500 for 4 hours | Friday – Sunday
Deposit: $1,000 – Due immediately and non-refundable.
Remaining balance: Due three days prior to the event.
*Staff gratuity not included.
Prices do not include: Alcohol, food or staff gratuity. Suggested gratuity is 15-25% this can be based on group size and the level of service you wish to receive. We go above and beyond to ensure you have the most memorable experience ever
Total cost $4500/4 hours
Excludes holidays, Peak summer weekends and special events. Additional time may be requested at $1000/hr.
Deposit: $1000 – Due at the time of booking and Non refundable!!!
Remaining balance: $3,500 – Payment due 7 days prior to the event date.
Payment options: Cash, Venmo, PayPal, Zelle. There’s a 3% added fee for all CC transactions.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Champagne Yacht departs and returns from Point Loma Sport Fishing 1403 Scott St 92106. We are docked directly behind Point Loma Sport fishing and Mitch’s Sea Food restaurant. (Per request and subject to availability, groups may board at the Marriott/Hyatt marina in down town San Diego. $350 additional fee. *Per request, the host may pre board up to 30 minutes prior to set up and decorate the boat as needed.
- Charters are structured in 4 hour increments, typically 12-4 pm or 5-9pm. Per request, variable start times may be available based on Champagne’s schedule that day. Additional time may be extended at $1000 per hour depending on the schedule that day. We are now offering 10Pm night cruises on select Weekends only.
- Maximum capacity is 40 guests plus. Staff and additional vendors. The yacht may not exceed 49 bodies on board.
- Where we cruise: The day consists of a cruise around San Diego harbor. This includes; Downtown, the Super Yacht dock, Past the USS Midway, under the famous Coronado bridge, by the Hotel Del than to anchor near the Coronado Golf Course in Glorietta Bay, Coronado. We cruise initially 1-1.5 hours prior to anchoring in Glorietta bay. This is the most scenic Spot in San Diego with the back drop of the Coronado bridge and the Downtown skyline. Later we cruise the harbor again prior to returning to the dock. (Actual Cruising time May vary based on wind and bay conditions as well as guests preferences. It’s our experience most guests prefer to spend adequate time at the anchorage site due to the lack of wind and incredible views. Glorietta bay is very calm and shielded from the wind.
- While at anchor in Glorietta Bay, guests are free to swim, play on the floaties, drink, dance, and lounge on the boat while mingling and enjoying the day.
- What is Provided: Ice, cups, X Large Yetti coolers, drinking waters, an assortment of soft drinks including mixers, paper goods, serving plates and all utensils. Limes, salt, straws, shot glasses as well as other bar items are provided. This includes: gourmet platters and Bowls to neatly display the food. We also provide towels for swimming, 2 giant Lilly Pads and life jackets. A Pro audio sound system with aux cable for iPhone connection/cabling/adapters. A DJ may also be provided for an additional fee.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- You are able to supply your own food and beverage items including alcoholic beverages for no additional cost. Per your request we can assist in catering options ranging from 5 star catering, Charcutrie boards, deli platters, and on board private chefs. https://champagneyachtsd.com/catering/
- We do have plenty of coolers and storage space so please leave the ice buckets and coolers at home. 😊
- If you wish to pre order your alcohol online through BevMo.com this can be done through the Point Loma location. bevmo.com/stores/point-loma
- Simply place your order for pick up by “Champagne Yacht” and one of our staff members will gladly pick up and deliver to the yacht at no additional charge. (Please inquire about this option for more details)
- Staff members. A licensed Captain, bartender/Stew and deckhand is included to ensure a safe voyage and meet your service needs. Per request Additional staff members may be added for an additional fee.
- ABSOLUTELY No Drugs, illegal substances or under age drinking will be permitted! (This will result in terminating the cruise).
- Guaranteed best time ever for you and your guests!\
Additional Arrangements available:
- Private Chef
- Specialty cake
- Ballon decorations
- Party Bus/limo transportation
- Included 5 Star AccommodationBeverage HostestCaptain ProvidedCupsDeckhand ProvidedDrinking WaterFloatiesIceMixers ProvidedPaddle BoardPaper GoodsPersonal GuidePlatters & Display SettingsProfessional Sound AV SystemServing PlatesTowelsUtensils
- Not Included CateringLive MusicSea PlaneWater Sports
Anchor in Coronado, CA
Cruise the San Diego Bay
Charter Review Scores and Score Breakdown
- Sea Plane
- Party Bus to and from the Yacht
- Outside Catering
- Balloon Decorations
- Private Chef
- Alcoholic beverages ARE NOT PROVIDED. We do provide plenty of ice, large coolers for beer and champagne as well as a bartender to help serve. We can accommodate requests ranging from onboard chefs to outside catering.
- The maximum capacity is 40 people. Exceeding that number is at the risk of being boarded by Coast Guard or Harbor police which could result in terminating the cruise. (More Guests may be considered for an additional charge on a case by case situation)
- ABSOLUTELY No Drugs, illegal substances or underage drinking will be permitted! (This too will result in terminating the cruise).
- Please, NO heels or hard shoes for ladies. Flats Or sandals only!!
- Smoking is allowed on the back deck only.
- Excessive Drunk behavior or disorderly conduct including destructive behavior will result in early termination of the charter.
- Please No jumping off the 3rd level.
- No Toilet Paper or Tampons in toilets.